Animation enhancements in

· by Steve · Read in about 1 min · (144 Words)

Well, I managed to get the morph / pose animation enhancements I talked about last week in at the weekend, plus a few other tweaks such as targetting individual vertex data sections in submeshes for performance with combined skeletal / facial setups. I need to do a little more testing on the combos and then think about adding export support for it to XSI. I also managed to bash through a chunk of patches, so the OGRE patch list is a little more manageable now.

God, my list just seems to be getting longer these days. I haven’t touched Kadath in over a week, and I really need to get back to it. I have a resource reload potential leak issue to investigate, and a few software updates to test and integrate on the OGRE web host. No rest for the wicked it seems.